2 hours ago
Sunday, 23 September 2007
My First Ever Bag!!!! (part 1)
I'm very sorry about the photos, I just couldn't wait until the morning when the light would be better!!!
Everywhere I go people seem to be making bags, and I was getting a little bit jealous. Sooooooo, I thought I'd have a go using a pair of Grace's old jeans (after reading what LucyKate was up to). The lining is pink bunny toile by Michael Miller, and I made a big floppy flower corsage out of the same toile and some gingham too. I actually handstitched the whole thing, and got cramp after a while. Foolishly I agreed to make one for Grace's friend too....so My First Bag part 2 will be coming soon (with much better photos!)
Have a good evening - think of me with my crampy hand, lol! ps has that link worked? Did I finally do it???? Fingers crossed (eyes clamped shut and fingers tightly crossed, please, please, please work!!!)
- ► 2012 (220)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (144)
- ► 2008 (123)
- I'm On Softies Central!!!!!!
- Kawaii Goodies!!!!!!
- The Weekly Challenge Update (plus....
- Apron Quest......HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- My First Ever Bag - Part 2
- My First Ever Bag!!!! (part 1)
- Weekly Challenge Update...& Christmas Shopping
- I Love The Weekend (and the Postman too!)
- Anniversary, Cats and Sleeping Angels
- And this week I have been mostly.....sewing..........
- Moo to you!
- Day One...finally a blogger!
- ▼ September (12)