The sun is continuing to shine in my little corner of the world.
Things I should have learned by now (being 35 yrs old)....
- I am very pale skinned
- pale skinned people burn in the sun
- English sun is just as capable of burning as 'foreign' sun
- sitting in one place for a couple of hours means only side will get tanned (or, more appropriately - burned)
- factor 20 sun cream was a sensible purchase (if a little after the event)
- spidey is now a little over halfway quilted
- a birthday quilt for a friend's niece is finished
- more sunshine is forecast (and sun cream has been purchased)
- after sun lotion is lovely and soothing
- the dresden plate is ready for collection from Chris
pretty pics of the day....
Shauna's 18th birthday quilt.....