Monday, 12 July 2010

and the winners are....

First to be picked by the random number generator was number 123 that's Barb who chose Dream On
...and the second number was 247 who is Hollie. She also liked Dream On best but as she was picked 2nd gets Bliss. I do hope that's ok with you, Hollie!

So keep an eye on your in-boxes for an email from me so I can get your charm packs mailed out.

Thank you so much to all of you for entering. I wish I could spread the love around and send you all one. When I win the lottery I promise I will, OK?

5 comments:

trash said...

So ... not me then? Shame. However congratulations and good luck and best of British and all that to the winners.


Sure it wasn't even a little bit me?

Hollie said...

Thank you so much! I am so excited!

Barb said...

Thank you! I'm thrilled.

Mandalin said...

Hooray for winners! Katy's a fab gal to receive a parcel from.

picciolo said...

congratulations to the lucky winners!
: )

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!