Wednesday, 7 July 2010

coming soon...


Time certainly flies by. It only seems like yesterday that we launched Fat Quarterly and issue 2 is almost ready for release (July 27th). Issue 1 was such a great success, the response absolutely blew us all away. Thank you to every one of you that bought an issue (some bought several to give to friends!) or subscriptions. We've been working hard to give you a second issue that is even better than the first, with lots of surprises in store.

Above is a sneaky peek of one of the items I've been working on. It's a really satisfying project, using up a heap of tiny scraps that would otherwise languish forever in my scrap bin.

I can't wait to show you more!!!

In the meantime keep an eye on the FQ blog for updates, more peeks, features and the ever regular 'more for me mondays' giveaway series. If you haven't been over before go and see what's going in the world of Fat Quarterly (to tempt you over right now there's a giveaway going on, we pick a winner on July 11th - you can find the post if you click here)

10 comments:

allsewnup said...

I love this sneak peek! I just so happen to have loads of triangles and now, thanks to you, I know what to do with them! I love your blog!

Carolyn

comfortstitching said...

The most scrapi-lisciously dreamy pinwheels ever, served with a dollop of the most perfect corrugated quilting you could ever wish for!!

What is not to love?!

Btw - maybe you should just change your blog name to 'a quilt a week' now? Whatdoyouthink??!!!

monda-loves said...

ooh I'm liking this sneak peek. It's very bright but I love the white around it too - good work missus.

Monda
x

Poppyprint said...

goodness, all those tiny pinwheels! You must be seeing 1/2 square triangles in your sleep (that is, if you are getting any shut-eye!). Can't wait to see the whole thing...love the brights and that straight line quilting.

stacey said...

Your great sneak peek has finally gotten my butt in gear...I finally purchased my subscription. Yay!!

Now, if only I could purchase some of your quilting patience along with it...then I'd be good to go!

One Flew Over said...

This one is such a goodie!

Andi said...

This one looks right up my alley!!!!

Marit said...

This is so delicious, can't wait to see it all....
; )

23rdspiral said...

ooh, what a nice sneak peak... i'm not usually one for buying mags... but i could be won over...

wishes, true and kind said...

This quilt looks absolutely FABULOUS! Can't wait to see more!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!