Monday, 9 August 2010

fabric inspirations



Welcome back to the tour of UK fabric shops. We're still a little way off being done - this week we have a whole host of different places for you to visit and bookmark so I hope you'll take the time to pop in and see what they sell and remember them for future reference. Or maybe treat yourself today?

Fabric Inspirations has been going for about 3 years, so it's a well established shop with a lot of variety on offer. It caters for the fun and funky folks with Japanese imports, Michael Miller and Alexander Henry, has a huge range of solid cottons, and has a great range of more traditional quilting cottons as well. You'd be hard pushed not to find something you like here.




There are corduroys like this owl print pictured below....



and many, many dots, stripes, checks...



And you get a 10% discount if you enter GINGERMONKEY in the box on checkout.
How cool is that?

Don't forget about all the other shops, you can just head back to the previous week's posts for details on what they have to offer you as well (I've listed a breakdown of the posts at the bottom of this post with links)


The giveaway ends today - click here to leave a comment if you haven't already. I'll draw a winner later tonight.


5 comments:

comfortstitching said...

Always good to have a go to list of inland fabric options. Looking forward to the rest of the week already!

Laura said...

Thank you so much for all these fabric shops! I've been meaning to compare and contrast a few recently and you've done all the hard work for me! Thank you again!

trash said...

Another cracker. I think I see that owl cord as a skirt in Pr. C-W's future.

bellsjo said...

This was the first fabric shop I found online when I started sewing and I have used it a lot since then - there is usually something nice to be found there! I really like the way it manages to be all things to all people - it has collections of modern and more 'traditional' quilting fabrics so any quiltier should be able to find something that appeals!

Diana said...

That pink patchy fabric is so crazy cute. I'll be hunting that one down for sure. Thanks for the links, I'll be checking them out shortly.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive