Friday, 13 August 2010

handmade by button


Sorry for the break in proceedings yesterday, I was away for the day and didn't get a chance to post this before I left the house in the morning. Blogger's scheduled post option hasn't been working particularly well for me recently, so I prefer to do it the old fashioned way!

Today we are off to visit a really sweet little shop called handmade by button that not only sells fabric, but also stocks a lovely selection of ribbons, cute die cuts, felt and buttons and gorgeous little handmade items as well! It's a crafter's paradise!

Amanda says;
www.handmadebybutton.com is the home of designer maker Amanda aka giantbutton on twitter. My website showcases all of my handmade goodies along with all the fabulous fabrics, buttons, ribbons and other amazing craft items everyone loves to collect and use in their handmade creations.

I initially graduated with a Textiles & Surface Design degree and my love for textiles has grown and developed since I completed the course. I have set up Handmade By Button to sell fabrics which majority are 100% Cottons/poplins and have started to expand into Japanese Fabrics which are absolutely adorable and amazing quality fabric.

I also attend craft fairs in and around Newcastle and also attend Tynemouth Market where you can buy my materials, buttons, ribbons along with my handmade items.




Don't forget Mandy from Simply Solids' giveaway from Tuesday - click here to check it out

And the links for all the other posts are below;

gone to earth - 10% off code 8fe892dd6d
fabric inspirations - 10% off code GINGERMONKEY
the fabric loft - 15% off code GINGERMONKEY
patch fabrics - free uk shipping code UKGM



1 comments:

Locket Pocket said...

ooooh! A local one for me by the looks of things! Lucy x

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive