Monday, 16 August 2010

seamstar




Seamstar is a completely new to me shop that I know I'll be spending a lot of time and money in. In fact, I really want to buy all the bundles in the pictures here as well as near enough all of the other bundles in the shop. That's not to mention the overwhelming desire I have to buy up all of the kokka, echino and monaluna organics in the new in section.


Courtney from Seamstar says;

Seamstar sell cutting edge and funky fabrics. We are based in the UK and post daily, so no more long waits for fabric from overseas! We pride ourselves on Customer Service and every order is lovingly packaged in tissue paper and ribbon.
Our Customers love our unusual collection of fabrics and ribbons.

And do you see the bundle of fabrics at the top of this page? The 2.5 metre in total, 10 x quarter metre pieces of tufted tweets by Laurie Wishbrun and co-ordinating kona cotton solids bundle?
That's up for grabs on their blog. Yes, a GIVEAWAY! And it's open to everyone, regardless of where you live (UK postage is free, rest of the world will have to pay shipping costs).
Rush though, the giveaway ends on Wednesday 18th. You'll find the details on the seamstar blog.

Don't worry if you don't win the bundle, you can buy your own with 15% off your first order using the code IMAGINGERMONKEY on checkout.

I wonder what to buy first?


Also - don't forget the giveaway of a kona solids neutrals bundle from Simply Solids. Just click here to get to the post and leave a comment if you haven't already.

All of the other offers so far are listed below....

gone to earth - 10% off code 8fe892dd6d
fabric inspirations - 10% off code GINGERMONKEY

the fabric loft - 15% off code GINGERMONKEY
patch fabrics - free uk shipping code UKGM

I'll be back tomorrow with another shop (did you realise there were so many?) and also some pics of my new tattoo that is getting coloured in today. Whoo!!!!!








4 comments:

Justine said...

I lurve seamstar!! I've been an avid shopper there since Courtney opened, she is great and offers so much help and advice. The packages she sends out are beautifully wrapped and if you order before 3pmish she almost always gets your order out the same day! And I'm newish to your blog and flickr and lurve your tatoos too!!! I have a few tatoo's myself but your sewing ones are really making me want more, now where to put it?!

Jessica said...

Absolutely adorable fabrics! Love their bundles!

Isa said...

Katy, you are killing me with all these great shops!! :-)
This one really looks fab.

Poppyprint said...

NEW tattoo? Can't wait. I thought of you on Saturday morning at 6:00 as I had an airbrushed pink ribbon put onto my shoulder blade (see my blog for why), but all I could think was, I wish it said "sew or die...Katy's so brave!".

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!