Sunday, 5 September 2010

a little sewing


I've been hoarding a little stash of Echino fabrics for a while and wasn't sure what to use them for. I also had some leather (look) bag handles pinned onto my bulletin board above my desk which seemed to like the idea of being used.

A lot of ripping later and you've got a bag!

Not sure what to do with it now though. I'm not a big bag person. Etsy? Hmmm......

EDIT - it's for sale - in my shop, $25 including worldwide shipping.

ANOTHER EDIT - it's gone! Thanks so much!!!

I'm destashing as well...I'll keep you posted (lots of liberty lovelies and other fab fabric stuff)

9 comments:

patchworkdelights said...

Funky bag. Etsy for sure!

Louise said...

It looks fab and love the design. I'm sure there's loads of people who would love it!!!

stellamaria said...

great !

Poppyprint said...

It's got my 11yr old's seal of approval...she just walked in and exclaimed "that's a CUTE bag!". I particularly love the photo! Cool design Katy.

Heleen said...

I like your new Funky bag!

Di Jones said...

Hi Katy, Love the bag. Hope your doing ok.

Theresa said...

That is a really fun, and kind of funky bag..love it!

Apryl said...

that turned out really cute.. you should do a litle tutorial for it..

Janna said...

I think it's really cute too...wondering if there might be a tutorial on it;) Would LOVE to try one!!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!