Wednesday, 1 December 2010

{Modern} Relief - an update



Wow. That's all I can say.

I'm flabbergasted that we beat our original target of $4000 (which we didn't really know if we could get to, if we're honest).

Thank you to every one of you that donated to the raffle - we'll announce the winners shortly!!!!

You still have time to head over and buy a ticket - until midnight PST today so head over to here and donate and help some hungry children this holiday season.


In other news....

the hurricane giveaway winner is....drum roll.....number 31, Judith who I notice from her blog is a pretty new quilter. So that's nice - I like that slowly but surely quilting is creeping into every corner of the World.


Judith - shoot me an email (katyejones at hotmail dot com) and I'll pass your details onto Alice over at Backstitch.

Thank you to everyone that entered - I'll be doing another giveaway shortly so don't worry, there's always another chance to enter something!

4 comments:

Judith said...

Thank you so much. I was so hoping to win this and can't wait to start a quilt with this.
Will e-mail you my details shortly

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

wow is right!! i'm so glad we raised so much money!

Helen in the UK said...

Woo hooo!! Congrats to all involved :)

Cara said...

Congrats on raising so much money!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!