Monday, 21 February 2011

sunshine on a rainy day

onto binding...

I love picking up quilts from Chris's house after she's worked her magic on my little tops and made them into something far more special. Now I can get to work on binding them and although the bottom one is still a secret so you won't see that in all it's glory for a little while yet, the top one will be going to a very special friend for a very special little person. If the rain decides to stop I'll take some pics later this week when it's all finished, and before it goes off to it's new home.

Part 2 of the Single Girl quilt along series is today, over at Megan's place. It's not posted just yet, let's give her a chance to wake up, shall we? In the mean time you can head over to the support group for eye candy and, well, support.

EDIT - part deux is up now - clickety click here!

4 comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!