Tuesday, 15 March 2011

coming soon....

{ modern } relief - japan

I'll keep you updated with details but please get your wallets open and ready for a chance to donate to an incredibly worthy cause (and win some beautiful quilts as well).

Our last {modern} relief raffle raised almost $6000. I hope we can pull together and raise even more this time.

(EDITED TO ADD - if you click on the pic above it will take you to Heather's photostream in flickr and more details on how to get involved should you want to!)

9 comments:

Leila said...

I was hoping there would be a Modern Relief for Japan.

Sarah@PingsAndNeedles said...

me too ... I'd be happy to participate

Apryl said...

lovely. I just sold a doll last night to raise funds for Japan. I'm about to go paypal the amount to the RedCross (when I figure out how)....I'd be happy to participate. I don't know anything about quilting but I can do something helpful.

Annabella said...

Yes, I would love to help...

Kathie said...

If there is something i can do to participate, i would be very willing to.

Heather said...

thanks Katy darling! here's to making a small difference in a big way! xoxo

Judith said...

I would love to donate a quilt to this relief.

Alison said...

Happy to donate a quilt

Justine said...

Hi Katy, I too am very glad this is happening for Japan. Popping over to Heather now and will blog about it later as well x

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!