Monday, 4 April 2011

Modern Relief {Japan}

It's started! The next fundraiser for Modern relief has kicked off today. This time you need to visit the Modern Relief blog by clicking this link and buy a raffle ticket there.

We have an amazing amount of quilts this time round, and as a group we decided to stagger the raffle - so for the next 6 weeks there will be a new set of quilts on display on the Modern Relief blog. The draw itself will take place on May 16th and the winners announced shortly afterwards. A couple of this week's quilts are below....aren't they gorgeous?

my neighborhood
(my neighbourhood by A Quilt is Nice)

Modern Relief Japan
(by One ShaBBy ChiCk)

Full details of how the fundraiser works can be found here.

Please, dig deep - help us help Japan. For the price of a few cups of coffee ($10) you could win an amazing quilt, and know that you've done a great thing to help a country in crisis.

Thank you xxx


1 comments:

Poppyprint said...

Easy, and it's only 2 cups of the coffee I usually buy! Damn Starbucks! Damn them!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!