Saturday, 21 May 2011

Bella Solids Parade - Expert's Picks day 6 (betty red)

Another day, another set of fabrics! (last day tomorrow, then I'll bring you treats, ok? Treats for my lovely peeps.)

Today the colour is Betty Red (123)

HelloBetty-9900-123-450

Such a fun, cheery colour. Let's make a fun cheery quilt!!!

red co-ordinates

Bella solids in green (121), blue (122) and pink (120), and fun prints by Lori Holt's collection Sew Cherry Sew - red daisy, and white large floral plus a fantastic basic from lecien - color basic white on black minnie dots.
Love love love this combo so much!

1 comments:

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Love Betty Red. I think that should be my signature color.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive