Monday, 23 May 2011

Quilt Market Scavenger Hunt - Prize Pack

quilt market scavenger hunt - prizes!

This is just part one of the prize pack - you'll need to head over to Thomas' to check out prize pack 2 (which the winner will get ALL of. Whoo!)

Here's a reminder of what you need to do - just click on this link HERE or HERE and go hunting round flickr/blogs for relevant pics.

Entries are open until June 5th (so for 2 more weeks).

International entries are welcome and you don't have to have attended Spring Quilt Market to enter. It's open to all.

Ready?

Go hunting!!!

2 comments:

Poppyprint said...

okay, I was being all I feel sorry for myself that I wasn't there, and do I really want to scour flickr for photos that other people took, but now that I see this righteous prize pack, the tides have turned. flickr here I come.

You and Thomas are too generous!

Carolyn said...

What a great giveaway!

Homeowner Insurance

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive