Wednesday, 15 June 2011

scavenger hunt goodies winner!

Thank you to everyone that entered the scavenger hunt that Thomas and I organised. There weren't many entries...I have to be honest, but we didn't really expect hundreds because it was a big old hassle of hunting for pics. So, for those (12) of you that did take the time and effort to trawl through flickr and blog land and email us. Thank you. Hugely.
Bee (that's Thomas's little one) was in charge of picking a winner and she chose number 2 - who is Marg from Victoria, Australia. Congratulations Marg!  Your winning goodies will be winging their way to you shortly.

And now, because I haven't got any pics of anything to show you right this minute, here's Snoop.....

more Snoop spam

I'll be back (as Arnie would say...) with other stuff tomorrow. Pinky swear.

19 comments:

Marshie said...

He's absolutely gorgeous! :D I want!

Janice said...

Ohhhhhhh my God, I want to eat his face!

Melinda said...

Ooh, can he be a prize?

Mary said...

Oh my goodness....he is so stinkin' cute!!!!

two hippos said...

Snoop is adorable!!!!

Rachaeldaisy said...

Yay go Marg!! Snoop is a real cutie!!

Erica said...

Lucky you! What a cute puppy. My 1 year old Pom mix makes me laugh every day. May Snoops do the same.

Colleen said...

I loved the treasure hunt! I learned alot about Market and the people who attended. It was fun to make the pictures 'fit'! LOL! now I want to go to market!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Aw what a cute face.

Sarah Craig said...

What a doll baby!!

Tracey said...

How can we expect you to sew when that cute face is staring at you? You must pick Snoop up and snuggle!!

littlemissmk said...

i'm not a dog person, but that is one cute dog...

Poppyprint said...

It was fun! Thanks for organizing that Katy and Thomas. Now, would someone please remove the cat hair from between Snoop's eyes. Poor wee pup. It's enough to make you sneeze.

Mandalin said...

Yay for winners! I'm afraid I flaked rather badly on that game. I'll just say "I wanna go to market" stamp, stamp, stamp!!! and leave it at that!

Snoop really is the most adorable little critter!

Jodie said...

You have a year of posts in that little face !

Shanna said...

What an adorable puppy!! What kind of dog is he? I love him :o)

Danielle said...

Snoop baby! Could he be any cuter? I think not!

sew katie did said...

Is that your new pup? Super cutie.

trudys_person said...

He is sooo cute! That face could get away with anything!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive