Monday, 19 September 2011

tutorials

Just a little heads up - I've been fiddling about with my blog layout and added a page up there above the posts and below the blog header with a few tutorials.

There's this quilt....

et voila!

this one....

Fit for a Princess Quilt

tumbler pillows like these.... (including a template you can print out)

tumblers

a christmassy wreath (it's not far you know, less than 100 days)

Fabric Covered Wreath

as well as a (photo heavy) binding tutorial you can download and print off and a very simple (but fun for the kids) felt notebook cover.

I'll add more to it as I go along, but it's nice to have it all in one place and easy to find, don't you think?

If you use any of the tutorials I'd love to see what you made (I'm nosy like that!)

6 comments:

Kwilt Noob said...

Tumbler pillow for sure! Won't it look cute in Paris Apt?!

randi said...

100 days til Christmas? Yikes!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Less than 100 days?! I may as well give up now and start on next Christmas!

Flying Blind... said...

Wiv zeez tutorials, you are really spoiling us x (Just getting in the Ferrero Christmas spirit).

Paloma said...

The tumbler pillow is calling my name. I really want one of those. I'll let you know when I make one. It was a good idea to put all these tutorials together and even more available to your readers.

kait. said...

Awesome! Might you be changing the size of your header? It's huge on my computer/screen, I can only see the "monkey" part. Am I the only one with this problem? Just thought I'd mention it; your blog is one of my most favorites!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!