Thursday, 27 October 2011

the mile high craft club

Founding members - Aneela, Lucie and me


This year's inaugural session will involve some English paper piecing

the mile high craft club

cross stitchery Anna Maria Horner style

the mile high craft club

and a lesson in crochet from Miss Aneela (once she refreshes herself with the hook)

If only we could do this on a more regular basis. It'd be the best. Ever.

I shall try my hardest to blog from market (I had a bit of a nightmare with it last time). I shall most definitely be tweeting. And I promise a stack of goodies for a giveaway or 3 when I get home. I've also printed out the list of things you want me to look out for whilst I'm there, so I'm all set.

If you're going to be there, and you spot me (you'll know it's me - I wear glasses that look like the 3D ones from the movie theatre and I have arms that look like I've been doodling with some sharpies) please say hello. Just grab me. Grab me and say hi. Promise?

10 comments:

**nicke... said...

i wish i was going. i would totally grab you in a non stalker/axe murderer way.

Kerry said...

Blogging as you fly- that is pretty cool. Have the best time-not hard I shouldn't think!

Flying Blind... said...

Too cool!

Manda said...

Have a great time!

Archie the wonder dog said...

Have a fabulous time!

Siobhan Rogers said...

Very Jealous - your all going to have a fab time, please promise pictures!

Michelle said...

LOVE 3D glasses and sharpie-arms :-)

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Super duper exciting! Have a fabulous time....but thats a given right ;) xox

Nicky said...

Can't go, so consider yourself grabbed and said Hi to!

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh! I love that bag. Perfect. Hope you had a great time at market.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive