Friday, 7 October 2011

out now...

Fall Inspired Special

The Fall inspired special issue of Fat Quarterly is out now. Check out the projects and have a flick through some sample pages here. Included in this issue is the cutest Halloween cross stitch pattern by Amanda and Ashleigh of the frosted pumpkin stitchery, and this awesome quilt from Heather of Olive and Ollie. It's well worth the $5, even if I do say so myself. (If you're a subscriber already you can just log-in to the site as normal and download your copy there).

2 comments:

Little Creatable said...

Just bought it :D can't wait to check it out.

Lee Ann said...

Thank you for posting about this. When I went to check, I realized that I needed to renew my subscription. :-)

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!