11 hours ago
Monday, 21 November 2011
tie me up
An early Christmas present done and dusted.
This quilt is going to my mother in law's best friend, who already has a lap quilt I made for her but has been pestering me for a bed size quilt for the past year.
The top was so easy to come together, I'm just finishing up a tutorial and I'll let you know when it's done. It'll take a weekend to put the top together, that's it. Nice and easy peasy.
It was totally inspired by Angela's bow tie, but I wanted something a touch bigger to fit a queen size bed.
Finished quilt - queen size/double bed - 82" x 94"
Peacock lane by Violet Craft for Michael Miller
Just Dandy by Josephine Kimberling for Robert Kaufman
smirk grey dot by Kyla May for Timeless Treasures
Posted by Katy Jones at 11:42
- ► 2013 (246)
- ► 2012 (220)
- a Grinchy Christmas
- we interrupt today's broadcast for this important ...
- happy monday mail
- stock up!!!!
- save the date....
- Oh! Thank Cuteness!
- tie me up
- task of the day
- and the winners are....
- can you hear it?
- show and tell
- sale sale sale sale sale!
- Fat Quarterly issue 7
- quilt market recap - the finale
- quilt market - the booths (part five)
- quilt market - the booths (part four)
- quilt market - the booths (part three)
- quilt market - the booths (part two)
- quilt market - the booths (part one)
- quilt market - schoolhouse sessions
- quilt market - getting there
- ▼ November (21)
- ► 2010 (102)