Tuesday, 20 December 2011

crazy in love.....

crazy love

It's no secret I have a complete crush on Jennifer Paganelli. So when she mentioned she was sending me a little gift I got crazy excited. When I saw it was a bundle of Crazy Love (her next line for Free Spirit) I was crazy, crazy excited.
I've got all these FQs pressed and I'm getting ready to sew, hopefully I can make a start over the crazy Christmas period when I need to regain my sanity. An hour here and there, surely that's ok?

Crazy Love ships next Spring. If you like Sis Boom, you will LOVE this. It feels a little like all the best bits of every previous collection have come together for a party and this is what that party looks like. I wish I could go to parties that looked this fun. Why don't I ever get invited out to fun parties? Maybe I should hold my own, with my Crazy Love bundle and we could drink mimosas and eat those tiny, tiny crackers with fancy stuff on served to us by handsome waiting staff.
Hey purple Crazy Love FQ, shall we sing on the karaoke? I'm Mariah - you can be Luther Vandross.

15 comments:

Kwilt Noob said...

You are crazy funny!

two hippos said...

swoon.............

Archie the wonder dog said...

Please may I come to your party?!

Lisa Marie said...

Bright colors? Fabric fondling? Can I come to the party tooooooooo??

bearpaw said...

Can I come to your party? I love karaoke, and Luther Vandross.

Freddie said...

Lush. I would be in love too.

Karen said...

Love! Gorgeous colors

Rachaeldaisy said...

Lucky lucky you!! Crazy Love is such a great name for this latest Sis Boom range! Party like you've never partied before!!

sewfunbymonique said...

Can't wait to see what you make with it!!

Patchwork and Play said...

That is going to be one great party! Fabulous fabric!

rderrett said...

Incredibly flippin jealous as ever. I'm drooling again!

Flying Blind... said...

Oh dear lord! You could always schedule a session in June! x

Jacey said...

Beautiful colors! And I bet your karaoke party would be ca-razy!

Poppyprint said...

That DOES look like a party in a FQ stack!

Lynn said...

Drool...Want...Drool!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive