Thursday, 8 December 2011

roll up, roll up - get your tickets!

weekend


"Do you enjoy sewing? Do you like hanging out with like minded people? Yes? Then the Fat Quarterly Sewing Retreat is for you!


We have planned a fun filled weekend of silly games, sewing challenges, tutorial workshops and more! Come and meet the Fat Quarterly team in their entirety (yes we will ALL be there!) and make lots of new friends in the quilting community.


Bring along your WIPs, or start something new! Take part in some of the tutorial workshops or hang with friends! The choice is yours! We can’t wait to meet you all".

Where:
Baden Powell House
When:
Saturday 2 June, 9am to 11pm
and
Sunday 3 June, 9am to 5pm



oneday

I have to admit, I am giddy as heck about this. Firstly, it's the first time John will have been to England (and I am so excited about forcing him to try marmite and stuff), it'll be very first time we're all together at the same time (seriously - we have never been together in one place at the same time), I get to hang out with people that love the same things as me for a whole weekend without feeling like a dork, and I'll make new friends as well as meeting old friends that have lived in my computer for some time. I don't know which part excites me more.
Please come and be dorky with me!

(you'll find the giveaway post if you click here til Monday 12th)

16 comments:

Lucy @ Charm About You said...

OOOHHHHHH!!! If Santa is extremely kind to me I might be able to buy a ticket if there's any left by then.eekkk. I hope so!! Sounds like lots of fun :)

Poppyprint said...

Well now that I know there'll be silly games, there's really no excuse to miss it!

Flying Blind... said...

I have booked my hotel and just need Santa to stump up for my ticket!! (Got a refundable room, just in case I decide that I don't actually like quilting and fabrics and stuff) x

Archie the wonder dog said...

It's going to be great - I wish I could be there but I'm going to spectate (from my settee!) and waiting impatiently for blog updates...

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

Got my weekend pass and hotel is booked, very very excited about it all! Arrive a day earlier to visit some of my fave London places, woohoo!

Kelly said...

I am all booked up but I can only come on the Saturday. I will be the shy one in the corner :)

Sarah said...

Wish I could soooo much you have no idea!!!

Laura @ Needles, Pins and Baking Tins said...

You had me at silly games... the other stuff is just a bonus.

Katy Cameron said...

Waiting impatiently for the Christmas bonus to hit the bank account...

Lotti said...

im feeling ridiculously sad that I cant come

MishMashMama said...

All booked up. I'm all up for the silly games, bringing my sewing machine too! Though I hadn't thought about the weight of it, build up those arm muscles!

Sarah said...

woohoo! booked now!

Diary of a Flutter.Kat said...

I am the crazy Kat jet setting in from "downunder" yes, uh huh, cant WAIT to get my "dork" on :)

red in oz said...

Do it again in 2013, I'll be there!!!

amy smart said...

Well if this doesn't sound dreamy, I don't know what does.

Anonymous said...

I delight in, result in I discovered just what I used to be having a look
for. You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

My blog; penny stocks trading

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive