Saturday, 17 December 2011

A winner and some piped pillows!

SOOOO MANY COMMENTS! I couldn't believe it! Thank you to everyone that entered and welcome to my new followers and readers. *waves* I'm super stoked to have you here!
Without any delay, let's find the winner, shall we?........



it's...... Kelly. I'll email you today to have a chat about what kind of fabric you like and get on with making you your purse!

In other non giveaway winning news...have you been checking out the 12 days of Ruby Star over on the Fat Quarterly blog? Each day a new tutorial. I made these piped pillows....

piped pillows!

I like piping. It looks cleverer than it is. Possibly like me. Although I don't look all that clever actually. Anyway, you should check it out. There are loads of fun ideas on using Melody's awesome fabrics (although you don't need to use Ruby Star anything, obviously, you could use what you want)

11 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats Kelly, and love those cushions!

Flying Blind... said...

I believe Kelly likes brown, beige and khaki!
Well done lucky lady x

Sarah said...

Oooh Gorgeous cushions...(love your single girl cushion hiding at the back too!) Cant wait to get some of the new line, especially the clocks print :-)

Archie the wonder dog said...

Love the cushions, the mix of colours and prints is fabulous!

Kelly said...

SHUT UP! EEEEEEK!!!! What a lovely way to start my morning!!!!!

diane said...

Those are some beautiful cushions. Congratulations to the winner!

Valerie said...

Piping absolutely terrifies me...

Dawn said...

Congrats to Kelly! Nice pillows!

**nicke... said...

yay for my friend kelly! you piping looks great! love them.

Nicky said...

The contrast piping is just gorgeous - was thinking I needed to try out piping...! Hmmmmm! Must look up that tute!

Nanette Merrill said...

Melody's new line is lovely. Can't wait to get my hands on it. The pillows are great. Piping fantastic.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive