Thursday, 12 January 2012

a button?

Thanks to Sarah who is much cleverer than I am. I am forever grateful.

Here's a button for your blogs - just copy and paste that HTML coding there into your own blog and like magic a photo will appear!!!





Swoon-Along






In other news of the day and possibly perfectly timed for anyone wanting to go shopping for swoon along fabric, Mandy over at Simply Solids has a sale on - many Moda fabrics are half price!

Today my friend Justine is coming round to play. I have just finished the last block for Scrap Vomit Part Deux (I'll assemble the rows and piece a back over the weekend - yay!) and the leftovers squares (there are a heck of a lot) are going to be used in Brenda's Bust Yo Scraps quilt along. I'm only making a baby quilt size for that though, I intend to make a few baby quilts this year and have them on hand for baby shower, christening or 1st birthday gifts. 

7 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Ooh, hope you had a fun play date!

Jacey said...

I'm trying to figure out my fabric for Brenda's quilt. I'm leaning towards using a layer cake of Malka's Stitch in Color line!

I like the idea of keeping some baby quilts on hand for gifts.

Karin said...

I tried to use that HTML for the blog button, and it works, but the button is HUGE.....

Very Berry Handmade said...

Hope you had a great day with Justine. And thanks for heads up re Mandy's sale - highly useful. :-)

diane said...

Same thing Karin said...can Sarah resize it? I don't know how to do that!

Suz said...

I have joined the Flicker group and am finding it massive. I would like to do one Swoon block per month for 9 months and wonder if there is some way the weeklies can be separated from the monthlies? Perhaps you could have a linkup on your site for the monthly people only, or someone could organise a separate blog to keep track of these things. Just an idea... I've been playing with fabric trying to get organised ready to cut... it might be a while :)

Melissa @ Sew BitterSweet Designs said...

Thanks for the button - it is up on my blog and I finally downloaded the pattern yesterday :)

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive