Wednesday, 18 January 2012

tie me up - a tutorial

I promised this a while ago, sorry it took me so long!

tie me up

You can download a PDF to save and print with full instructions on how to make this quilt by clicking here. 

As always - tutorials are for personal use only, please don't reproduce or sell copies of the tute - it's a freebie, play nicely.

tie me up

Any questions or problems let me know!!!

In other news - Jane has a really fun challenge happening right now on her blog. Head on over to find out some more about Dress Up Your Roll, it's fun - I promise!!!

13 comments:

Merran said...

Thanks

Richard Healey said...

That is wonderful to give us a great pattern. It looks wonderful the way you have it.


http://richardquilts.blogspot.com

Marit said...

LOVE your quilt!!! Thank you for the tutorial, I hope to make this one day...

Diane aka cameldiva said...

Thanks for sharing your tutorial so generously. I didn't even see the bow ties till later. All I kept seeing were the snowballs.

CitricSugar said...

Thanks for this! That style block really changes with a darker background -I'm inspired by your colour choices...

Emskyrooney said...

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Jacey said...

Thanks for sharing, Katy! It's such a fun quilt.

**nicke... said...

thanks for sharing friend! it is a great quilt!

Katy Cameron said...

Cool, thanks for the tute!

Manda said...

Lovely quilt thanks for sharing!

Laurel said...

I love this quilt!! I agree that the dark background looks amazing and really gives this quilt a different effect. Thanks so much for the tutorial!

Nancy, Near Philadelphia said...

Katy, thank you for the tutorial for the bow tie quilt. I'm going to make it for my son and his wife for Christmas . . . . .

ScissorsandThread said...

Thanks for this tutorial, another one to add to my ever growing list!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive