Tuesday, 6 March 2012

challenges and winners

Number 54 (Laura) was the first number picked and 35 (Jeannie Gan) was the second, so the large bottle of Soak goes to Laura and the single soak sachets to Jeannie! (Jeannie - there's no contact details for you so I need you to contact me please!)

Send me your details ladies and they'll be in the mail!

In other news...

Have you been over to Fat Quarterly this week? You should. I organised a designer challenge (it was the first one I organised) using one of my favourite fabric lines for this year - Quilt Blocks by Ellen Luckett Baker. (In shops next Month)

I was totally blown away with what everyone made with just 2 fat quarters of fabric and their imagination.

Melissa's is the latest post to go up, with a kindle case tutorial (and she's giving the kindle case away on her blog too!) Every odd numbered day over the past week and next will be sharing a a project made from quilt blocks. I'd love it if you checked them all out. I made a pillow...

Ellen Luckett Baker's quilt blocks

Previous posts are listed below for easy reference;

Melissa (kindle case tutorial)

Jeni (zipped pouches)

Kim (fantastic tutorial for a bedside pouch)


4 comments:

Jeannie Gan said...

Hi Katy, I can't believe my luck!!! This is the every first time I ever won a giveaway/prize. I'm just so thrilled. Woohoo! Thank you so much for the soak sachets. My email address is jchiagan@yahoo.com
I am sending an email to you with my details.

Laura @ Needles, Pins and Baking Tins said...

Thanks K-Bird! Now I can finally block my chunky lace shawl properly. I've only been wearing it all winter...I'm sure that breaks about a gazillion knitting rules!

Jacey said...

I really enjoyed the tutorials that have been posted so far. And I just love your pillow (or, the sneak peek of your pillow, anyway!).

Flying Blind... said...

Well done the lasses!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive