Tuesday, 27 March 2012

festival of half square triangles









Do you love half square triangles? Looking for some fun, fresh ways to incorporate HSTs into your next sewing project? Then you are going to love the Festival of Half Square Triangles!







Starting Monday, April 2, we've got two weeks jammed packed with all sorts of half square triangle tutorials and projects from some of your favorite modern sewing bloggers! After all of the creative inspiration, you are invited to link up a HST sewing project of your own -- bags, mini quilts, home decor, you name it. Then our fabulous group of bloggers will choose 10 finalists, at which point it's all up to YOU to choose a winner! That's right, we've got some fabulous prizes up for grabs -- stay tuned for more details!




Here's the schedule:



Monday, April 2 -- Sara from Sew Sweetness



Tuesday, April 3 -- Amy from Amy's Creative Side



Wednesday, April 4 -- Faith from Fresh Lemons Quilts



Thursday, April 5 -- Holly from Bijou Lovely 



Friday, April 6 -- Katie from Swim, Bike, Quilt



Monday, April 9 -- Erin from Two More Seconds 



Tuesday, April 10 -- Megan from Canoe Ridge Creations



Wednesday, April 11 -- Jeni from In Color Order



Thursday, April 12 -- Heather and Megan from Quilt Story



Friday, April 13 -- Katy from I'm a Ginger Monkey



Monday, April 16 to Sunday, April 22 -- Linky Party featuring all of YOU over at Canoe Ridge Creations!



Monday, April 23 to Wednesday, April 25 -- Viewers Choice Voting
Friday, April 27 -- Winners Announced!







 

So grab a button, check out the Flick group, and join us for the 



Festival of Half Square Triangles -- starting Monday, April 2!

7 comments:

Judith said...

Oh that is a fabulous festival because I love HST (who doesn't). I might just have to join in you know.

Flying Blind... said...

Big ones, small ones - I love them all!!

Laura said...

Okay, now I'm kind of spooked, because I have a heap of HSTs just *waiting* to become a quilt top. How did you know?? I'll definitely be grabbing the badge and joining in!

Kris said...

Sounds just lovely! Don't forget to remind me again about this. I will forget otherwise!

Kathryn said...

Great! I have loads of black and white HST from a swap that I'd love to find a use for.

Laura @ Needles, Pins and Baking Tins said...

You are on FIRE with these QAL's at the moment! Do you never sleep?!

K.andy said...

Count me in!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive