Saturday, 17 March 2012

hey girl - where'd you get that?


What this?  Oh I got it over here at Brenda's store. Do you know her? She's awesome.

I need to get me over to Brenda's

Yep - you do, because she has all sorts of good shizzle in that there store, and I cut this coupon out for you, it's good for 15%


Heck - 15%? What about on the sale stuff?

It's good for all the stuff in that store. Just enter it as you check out KATY15

I'm gone girl - I need to get me some of that good stuff.


{FIN}


Today's production of 'Hey Girl Where'd You Get That' was brought to you by Brenda of Pink Castle Fabrics. I know you know who she is, because everyone does. In case you wanted a little Madness for this March (see what I'm doing there?) go shopping and use your coupon. KATY15 (Etsy store only)

11 comments:

Nicky said...

That's not really fair to tempt me in such a cruel way Katy! It doesn't take much...

Justine said...

I really like that special Katy bundle! So summery and really good for boys stuff - see what I'mdoing there!!!! How long is the coupon valid for lovely lady??

Shannon said...

You're such an enabler! I couldn't resist that delicious bundle...and once I hopped over to the shop, I realized how much I NEEDED the Citrus Sunrise beauties!

**nicke... said...

i love brenda! and you are a fabric enabler, i like it!

Flying Blind... said...

I heart Brenda x

Katy Cameron said...

Oh yes, I know Brenda, got a lovely parcel from her earlier this week in fact!

Annabella said...

We all know that temptress Brenda and now we know one called Katy! Thanks for the coupon.

Audrie said...

I just bought some stuff with that code. It's all your fault. Thank you.

Downtown Housewife said...

this is exactly what i've been looking for for my bedroom! the yellow! yes!

Miaou said...

LOVE those colours! Perfect for spring :o)

ID cards said...

Very nice swatches. Does she design them?

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive