1 hour ago
Saturday, 17 March 2012
hey girl - where'd you get that?
What this? Oh I got it over here at Brenda's store. Do you know her? She's awesome.
I need to get me over to Brenda's
Yep - you do, because she has all sorts of good shizzle in that there store, and I cut this coupon out for you, it's good for 15%
Heck - 15%? What about on the sale stuff?
It's good for all the stuff in that store. Just enter it as you check out KATY15
I'm gone girl - I need to get me some of that good stuff.
Today's production of 'Hey Girl Where'd You Get That' was brought to you by Brenda of Pink Castle Fabrics. I know you know who she is, because everyone does. In case you wanted a little Madness for this March (see what I'm doing there?) go shopping and use your coupon. KATY15 (Etsy store only)
Posted by Katy Jones at 08:44
- ► 2014 (80)
- ► 2013 (246)
- picking a different winner
- England's skies
- Granny top - finished!
- festival of half square triangles
- de ja vu?
- Zakka Style Sew Along
- retro flowers quilt along
- Giveaway Winners!!!
- let's have a contest
- hey girl - where'd you get that?
- a perfect combination
- strip piecing a granny square block
- jumping on the granny square train
- another little giveaway!!!
- a little giveaway!
- the (swooning) on a hop along begins
- templates back in stock!
- what I want for my birthday
- challenges and winners
- and the panic sets in...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (102)