Monday, 23 April 2012

savanna bop & siblings together


savanna bop

savanna bop

Lynne and I have picked our winners (pop over to Lynne's to find out if you won there!) and my Mr Random.Org chose lucky number 9 - Linda.

I'll be contacting you later today Linda and will get your bundle off to you shortly! Congratulations, and thank you to everyone that entered and was willing to help out Siblings Together.

Shipping May!

(don't forget the Zakka Style giveaway going on right now! Enter for a chance to win Aurifil threads AND a sewing kit made by me!)

2 comments:

Gill said...

Congratulations Linda!

Linda said...

Wow! I won and now will have the lovely task of deciding what quilt to make with the Savannah Bop fabrics. Such a great cause, I hope I can do it justice.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive