Tuesday, 12 June 2012

drink the cool aid

Allegory is hosting a quilt along of my quilt from the Fat Quarterly book. I'm so excited she loves my quilt that much, and I really hope you'll join in too.

orange soda

Orange Soda is a nice simple quilt, lots of squares and a bit (ok, a lot) of applique - but it's simple applique and done on the machine, and raw edge so it's not tricky. Promise.

possibly orange soda?

You will need the book, if you haven't bought it yet then you can find it online at Amazon or in any good book shop.

Head over to Allegory's blog for more details and join in with the flickr group here.

What flavour soda will you choose?

10 comments:

ros said...

The quilt looks upside down to me! Shouldn't the soda be at the bottom with the bubbles rising upwards?

Jo @ a life in lists said...

There are so many good QALs going on this summer! I have no idea what to choose, and I can only choose one, since I have approximately 1 billion WIPs awaiting my attention.

Kristy said...

Hmmm...might have to get my Soda on and join up for this one.

Collette said...

oh so tempted to buy the book soon Katy soon! x

mascanlon said...

Nope.....you already got me on the MF Hexy quilt...geez!

Lynn said...

So many fun projects to join these days...

Cherie said...

I would join, but alas no more buying for me! Love the quilt though! =D

Katy Cameron said...

Looking forward to seeing all the different flavours spring up!

Anonymous said...

Hi, your blog really touches me, have been reading it for awhile... Just wanted you to know about a website i started ReadYourBiblesChurch.com... It's a place for Bible study guides.. I also put a forum in that can be viewed from a mobile device.. I couldn't find where to contact you privately so I'm commenting, hope that is okay. :) God Bless!
Jenn.

Lucy Loves Patchwork said...

Every time I read your blog i feel inspired to start something...ive put the book on my bdays present list-it's in 2weeks time so hopefully I'll be able to start this quilt soon. Just need to finish off the other projects...i'm determined not to be a crafter who has a load on unfinished pieces! Thanks for another lovely way to spend my lunch break xx

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive