Is it just me or did 2012 fly by really fast?
I was pretty busy this year...lots of changes and lots of good stuff.
Highlights were (in no particular order);
- Karaoke at spring quilt market with Tula (we murdered Gettin' Jiggy With It, in case you were wondering)
- The Fat Quarterly Retreat in June (who is coming to next year's - there are still tickets available!)
- Helping out Sizzix at the Festival of Quilts in August (and hanging out with Lauli and Tula)
- Going to Sewing Summit - meeting so many old friends (Megan, Amber, Angela to name but a few) for the first time in real life, and making new friends. And more hanging out with Lauli (and Audrie and Amy and Sheila and Alexia and Al and Kaye...and...and...I honestly can't list everyone, there were so many people I loved hanging out with)
- having the Fat Quarterly book come out
- being involved in the Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe book
- the swoon along
- leaving Fat Quarterly - ok, that is a bittersweet highlight....but watch this space for the sweetness!
- making quilts (obviously! Some of them are up there in that mosaic)
2013 is coming up fast. I've got a lot more planned...
- Pat Sloan invited me to be part of the 2013 Aurifil Design team, which is really exciting. More on that really soon.
- I have some fun stuff happening in May... Camp Stitchalot with Pink Castle Fabrics (tickets have literally just gone on sale - find out all the details by clicking here)
- there's Spring Quilt Market in Portland, with me possibly doing a schoolhouse. Gulp. (That's a bit of a hint, I'm not saying any more than that)
- Fat Quarterly retreat 2013. I'm there again, and teaching, again!
- and more! It's going to be a good year, I can feel it.
What about you? What does 2013 hold for you - anything exciting? What was your highlight of 2012?