Monday, 11 March 2013

coming soon (ish)


I can't even begin to tell you how excited this makes me. I may have squealed a little bit when I got the email from Kimberly at Fat Quarter Shop asking if I'd like to do a blogger's bundle for them (I totally did squeal and then I squealed at my daughter who looked thoroughly unimpressed and bemused by my excitement).

My bundle is due in July, and because July is the Summer (for us Northern hemisphere folks, at least) I wanted to choose fabrics that I could use to english paper piece with, and take away on days out to the park and the beach (I'm really hoping we get a decent summer this year - the last few years have been miserable). If all else fails I know I can at least take my bundle away on my summer trip with the kids and EPP by the pool in Greece, right? I also think they'd make a lovely summery quilt, so if the weather is terrible maybe I'll machine sew them into something I can use to keep me snuggly and warm and remind me of ice cream and sunshine and eating cherries by the pool, even if in reality I'm sat with the fire on and a big cardigan and looking out the window at the rain.

You can sign up to get told when the bundle is in stock by clicking here.



17 comments:

Andrea Pannell said...

Exciting! Love those hexies.

Flying Blind... said...

Lovely choices x

Anita said...

How fun to have your very own bundle! I'd be squealing too :)

Heidi Staples said...

What a great mix! Congrats!!

Nanette Merrill said...

Me wanty

Sarah_L_N said...

Such a cute bundle! They go so well together!

Katy Cameron said...

You certainly get a prize for optimism when it comes to sewing outside on a British summer's day :oD The colours will brighten up the rain anyway...

Judy Fowler said...

I'm looking forward to having my hands on those beauties.

Eva said...

cool stuff! Congratulations! :-)

Anna said...

They look fabulous! Can't wait to get my bundle in July!

hajjandumrah said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
epoxy coatings
glue removal
floor levelling
Polished concrete sydney
concrete repairs
concrete coatings

Archie the wonder dog said...

Gorgeous!

ThirdMargaret said...

Oh, well chosen! I love them!

Sarah said...

Love the bundle, so exciting. Although I have to say....you've done it again, tempting me to buy more fabric :-))

pandchintz said...

How exciting!! Well done you! Off to sign up for a pack.

Atta Rehman said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your site and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your site. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
Architectural Walkthrough
Architectural Visualization
Architectural Rendering
3D Animation
Product Animation
3D Modeling
Corporate Presentation
3D Images
Real Estate Publicity
Multimedia Presentation

Saif austin said...

I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY
CONCRETE REPAIRS SYDNEY
EPOXY COATINGS SYDNEY
CONCRETE POLISHING SYDNEY

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive