Monday, 11 March 2013

fun with tumblers

I've been blogging again on the Sizzix blog. This time I've used a couple of new collections from Windham fabrics that are due out this month to make pillows for the weekly how to make a pillow series (next instalment is Wednesday right here on my blog) using the tumbler die.

This version is using cream and sugar by ampersand (Fat Quarter Shop have this on their coming soon pages, it's due to arrive later this month)

tumblers


And this one is using I like you by Amy Sedaris (Brenda at Pink Castle fabrics has ordered this - I'll keep you updated when it arrives - it's due this month too)


Dresden plate from a tumbler


Check out the post and tutorial on how to use the tumbler to make a dresden plate block by clicking here!

Thank you for all your lovely happy birthday wishes. I had a pretty nice day even though it was rainy all day, freezing cold and then snowed. Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my friends for cake and tea and chatter (and presents - I'm sincerely hoping there will be presents)

3 comments:

Eva said...

oh, both projects look lovely and the fabric collections are really fun! I especially like the dresden, such a cool combo of traditional pattern and quirky modern fabric!

Sarah Russett said...

Katy you inspire me every day!! Xoxo

Archie the wonder dog said...

They're gorgeous! If there aren't presents I'm sure you'd be justified in setting Snoop on them...

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive