Saturday, 2 March 2013

what's new, international pussycat?

Every weekend for the next month or so I'll be teaching, so to make my life a little easier (because I also have quite a bit of work on as well) I'm condensing my what's new posts into one easy to swallow post.
Regular posting will resume after I've got Mad March out the way!

So, here goes. This is going to be one fast dash!

There's a this weekend only sale on all bundles and pre-cuts at Pink Castle fabrics using the code BUNDLE25 - that'll get you 25% off thru Sunday

Brenda has some of the amazing neon basics from Michael Miller in stock. These are selling fast so grab them while you can.

Photos don't do these justice - they're really neon. Absolutely amazing colours.



Modern Home is also new in which is the new line from Monaluna.

It's a really gorgeous line, with a retro feel.


and also has some really cool blenders that are worthy of any stash


I stocked up on a lot more spot on dots last week from Fat Quarter Shop. At only $6.99/yard they're fantastic value

The chartreuse is fabulous


Comma by Zen Chic is in stock. This print is my favourite (it comes in 3 different colours)


Over at Lola Pink, they have the full range of Tsuru in stock


Asbury by Thomas Knauer has arrived at Sew fresh fabrics


Lots in the clearance section at Sew Me A Song

Love this print.


I've got a treat for this weekend only for you - 25% off any pattern at Sew Sweetness Patterns using the code gingermonkey01. That's good until March 3rd (end of day). Sara's patterns are really great, and her blog is a really wonderful source of information on all aspects of sewing.

I'm really in love with her camera bag pattern - it doesn't look like a regular camera bag at all but just look inside and see how protected everything is



and here it is from the front...



Ok. Over the pond now to the Uk and what's happening with my UK based sponsors.

If you are thinking of making any pillows (yes, I know, cushions) then you need some fusible fleece. And Annie can hook you up.


Annie also has a great selection of ribbon and trims. Like this chevron ribbon.


and hand made bias tapes



Modern Home is in stock at the village haberdashery too!



I am far far too excited about the new arrivals at Sew and Quilt

Paper Pieces - the very same ones as I use that I get from paperpieces.com and that are now available in the UK. That is very exciting news, and a lot of variety too, so go and check that out right away! I can't recommend these enough - you can get a fair few uses out of each shape, they're really good quality and nice sturdy paper. Brilliant product.



Selected prints from Pat Bravo's Carnaby St line are in stock now at M is For Make


These are my favourites from the collection - they're all so very useful.

Still plenty of bargains to be found at Backstitch in the sale section, like 20% off Flea Market Fancy, and summersville


There's also lots of bargains to be found in the clearance section at Simply Solids as well as some new arrivals of cute little 2.5" squares that make a great treat (for anyone. Including me. Especially me).



Phew. That was a fast whip round the shops - I feel like I was on roller skates!

Have a great weekend, I'll be teaching english paper piecing (using those very same paper pieces that Jess is now selling!) A perfect way to spend a Sunday, I think!




3 comments:

Elsa said...

Whew ~ a whirlwind ~ love seeing all the wonderful fabrics and things you post ~ thanks for taking the time to do it.

Archie the wonder dog said...

I love those Carnaby Street prints *sigh*

Jaypeg said...

Excellent! The neon looks brilliant. I just ordered some. Will have to think up a quilt for it now.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive